From: Ed Veneck
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Looks like a good deal

I had a guy last month who posted a 401 for $500.00, and if he didn't sell it by the week end, he was going the scrap it.  So I called him and offer him $300.00, which was more than he would get for scarp price.  He told me that he would hang on to it before he would let it go that cheap.  It i9s no longer on Craigslist but I did call him last wek and he stills has it.

Ed