Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Looks like a good deal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Looks like a good deal

Bill's right down below.....could be one of the Ed Hooper cars....few of them had titles. But a bill of sale would suffice in this case. You would have to get a bonded title here in Texas....there are a number of other ways to secure title like police auction title, salvage title, mechanic lien to name a few. Broadway Title Service is $125 for a title also. He may be physically the owner, that is, car is in his possession, however, either bought it no title, or was too lazy to change over into his name or just don't want to go thru the red ink to secure a title. A bonded title is about $200 here in Texas, that is 1/2 of what he is asking for car.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

I like the part where he says "he lost the title but he gave me a power of attorney, which is basically the same thing, states that you have the right to get the car transferred to your name".

He's not the owner and he's got no title......

-Bill
Dallas, TX
72 Gremlin (STILL a painted shell)