[BaadAssGremlins] amc poverty hubcaps

http://cgi.ebay.com/1970s-AMC-gremlin-HORNET-DOG-DISH-poverty-HUB-CAPS-vg-/230649825994?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35b3cd0aca

Have seen AMC called a number of things but don't believe ever heard them being called
'poverty' hubcaps, quite funny, these usually were referred to as dog dish hubcaps, and
there are several types of them from 60s/ and 70s, these are pointy type like Madonna's
cone bra things from the 80s of which I guess Lady Googoo and Katy Perry now have some
sort of same:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/06/15/lady-gaga-katy-perry-madonna-dueling-cone-bras.html

maybe thes poverty hubcaps make a comeback too.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com