From: Jerry Casper <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BadAssGremlins <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, July 15, 2011 4:34:11 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet wagon back on the road after almost 2 years....

 Well, with all the job issues, money issues, and turmoil, I finally managed to get an AMC roadable again this week. My '76 Hornet Sportabout got inspected yesterday morning, and I drove it to work and back, grin and all on my face! Yay! With this long-term headache project now done (?), I'll concentrate on my '79 Pacer wagon, blocking my rear driveway for 8? years now, with the rear axle unattached and needing new leaf springs installed. THAT is next. After it's rolling again, then I can finally think about a getting a Gremlin ( or 6 ) repaired and back on the road again, too. The Sun Orange GT still sits in a shaded spot, had to pull off some vines last weekend, it's sat so long. Got the driveway cleaned up partially so I can access it and the gold Gremlin next to it ( one I drove to the 2002 Kenosha 100-year anniversary show , also sitting 7 years now ).  Finally getting some motivation ( and cash! )  to deal with them properly. Pacer I need to locate the parts for, which I haven't seen in 7 years. More garage corner digging needed. So, summer project list is long, but I've at least taken ONE of my 15 AMC's off that list for now.  Hoping to take it to the National AMC show in Annapolis, MD this weekend. Got to clean it out tonight, and gas it up. Well, all for now, time for one more day of 9 to 5 then time for some real fun. :)

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA

9 Gremlins
2 Hornets
3 Matadors
1 Pacer wagon
1 '70 Javelin

Annapolis, MD this weekend. Got to clean it out tonight, and gas it up. Well, all for now, time for one more day of 9 to 5 then time for some real fun. :)

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA

9 Gremlins
2 Hornets