[BaadAssGremlins] wanted: Rebel tachometer, 78 AMX parts, Rambler fender

[BaadAssGremlins] wanted: Rebel tachometer, 78 AMX parts, Rambler fenders, 79-80 AMX spoiler, V8 crossmember

Not my ads, you will have to email these folks directly if you can help.

Needed Spirit AMX front spoiler Jonathan Williams  jjw69@xxxxxxxxx  321-868-6969
07/04/2011 01:47:33 PM
==================================
Wanted: Factory Tach for my 68 Rebel SST Call Tim 269 788-2651 tim hook
timhookone@xxxxxxxxx  269 788-2651 07/01/2011 07:17:37 AM
==================================
hello I am looking for a v-8 cross-member for a 1980 sprint or how to make a 6 cyl one
work Sam Sturgen  carnut7300@xxxxxxxxx  518-529-0966  07/01/2011 06:04:57 AM
==================================
Does anyone have parts for a 1978 AMX? Subject pretty much says it all, especially need V8
tach, this is originally a 304/ 904 car, now a 401/ 904. National Engineering Racing team
car, black, w/ RWB Targa stripe levi interior, need fender flares and air dam!! Any leads
are appreciated! Joey  reflexr@xxxxxxxxx  3233775222  07/01/2011 12:28:15 AM
=================================
WANTED: BOTH FRONT FENDERS AND FRONT BUMPER FOR 1966 AMERICAN Rambler greg bartley
gregbartley2@xxxxxxxxxxx  519-371-7477  06/29/2011 05:24:01 PM
=================================
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825