Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Saw Cars 2 last night

I saw Cars 2 the other night and I liked it. I kinda already knew thw AMCs were bad guys but it was still cool to see computer animated versions. The really bad part was how they were referred to as lemons. Uh Yugos   yeah, but not AMCs. I wish the people who made it actually did the research. There are many cars out there that are bigger lemons' than Gremmys or Pacers. Might see it again with friends later........
--- On Mon, 6/27/11, Ron Roberts <holo_ron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Ron Roberts <holo_ron@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Saw Cars 2 last night
To: "BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 27, 2011, 3:17 PM

Spouse came home with 2 from walmart; said she thought I could make pulls for the door locks on my '75.

         Yep, the very finishing touch my local (pre-'65 club) would "ooh and "aah" over....

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."
— Terry Pratchett (Diggers)