[BaadAssGremlins] My Air compressor died today

[BaadAssGremlins] My Air compressor died today

While hard at it ........ doing body work on the Gremlin, my compressor died.  I knew it was getting weak, because it took a long time to fill, but today the pump locked up.  I was thinking of upgrading to a 2 stage unit anyway.  The one I had is a single stage 80 gal unit from Harbor Fright and lasted over 10 years.
I'm just glad that I was sanding and not getting ready to shoot paint.
Ed