[BaadAssGremlins] tornado damaged amx

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-AMC-AMX-White-w-Black-Stripes-4-spd-NO-RESERVE-/120742154200?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c1ccb0fd8#v4-37

not mine, but it is a AMX that was damaged by a tornado that hit Alabama back in April. A
whole area of Tuscaloosa was wiped out not to mention a number of small towns, and big
death toll sadly as the area got ravaged by tornados. This car (to me) is a easy
restoration however and hope someone brings it back to former glory. Got to feel for the
fellow selling it though, but there are many people over in that neck of woods who don't
even have a slab of house left in possession, or lost loved ones. Say a prayer for them,
funny how stuff like Tuscaloosa and Joplin fall off news in few weeks while more
'important' stories like Winehouse going into rehab or Anthony Weiner flashing his, uh,
weiner get all the press in the meantime.....Hope someone gives guy a good price on it to
help him and  family get lives back to whatever passed as normal before the tornadoes.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com