[BaadAssGremlins] Re: $125,000 4x4 Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: $125,000 4x4 Gremlin

The "seller" sold a BMW for $16K and a Lexus for $20K so the old Gremlin for $125K must be their top tier in collection:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=t2rims&&_trksid=p4340.l2560&iid=130537328077&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

I have seen ebay put stuff like this on there from possible abaodoned or comprimised accounts. About 3-5 years ago there was explosion of fake auctions popping up with people's accounts with stolen user ID & passwords, how many of you remember the $4500 New Mexico 69 Bittersweet orange AMX that appeared? Buried in the text was 'getting divorce, must sell take $4500' and scammer quickly took $4500.....from 4 different people before auction yanked. $18K for day's work scamming!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com