----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Collins" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Eddie!
I hope you are doing well and that this note finds you in great spirits!

I was hoping you could point me in the right direction, and perhaps you have what I need.
I've bought a number of Javelin-related items from you over the years, and perhaps you can
help me with this as well.

I am in the process of converting the power steering unit in my '68 Javelin SST from the
old Eaton power steering pump to the newer Saginaw unit from a 1990 Grand Wagoneer. The
conversion is going great with the Wagoneer's pump and bracket in place in the Javelin
(they both fit perfectly and bolted right in) and the belt from the Wagoneer worked great
as well.

Here's my issue: The original high pressure power steering line from neither car works
because of the hose couplings - the length is perfect. I'm looking for a hose to connect
the Javelin's original power steering box to the Wagoneer's power steering pump - with the
right connectors to make that happen. I can't imagine I am the first to do this
conversion, and I thought someone like yourself, who's very knowledgeable about these
cars, might have some insight for me.

If you could point me in the right direction on this, that would be great. I can't find
anything on the web regarding this procedure - believe it or not.

Thank you very much in advance, and I promise to continue to as a loyal customer even if
you can't assist with this! :-)

Kindest regards,
Matt

<*> Your email settings: