Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How the F$#@ could yo do this to a car??(NON AMC)

Of course I am a big skeptic still though this whole hobby has been around for a lot of years. I just can't believe that there are that many left. Then if a gut as had one in his barn for 40 years how are you going to get him to sale it. Now if you told me you found an AMC in a barn I might believe that. Nobody has wanted it for the last 40 years. I know I am seeing quite a few high dollar new cars showing up at shows. I don't know but personally I think a lot of them are coming out of a book.
Terry