Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Need help locating replacement parts for 1978 Grem

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Need help locating replacement parts for 1978 Gremlin

I got ,ine from Kennedy Americen also. Called window sweeps. Also the window channel  weatherstripping .

From: "mrmopar00@xxxxxxxxx" <mrmopar00@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, June 7, 2011 12:43:12 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Need help locating replacement parts for 1978 Gremlin

They are called cat whiskers or window scrapers.
Try Kennedy American
http://www.kennedyamerican.com

Olly

From: "paxiljunki" <paxiljunki@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 19:12:47 -0000
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all! Long time no post here. I'm back at work on my 78 Gremlin and need help identifying (and finding a replacement for) a part on my car. Hell, I don't even know what it's really called, but it's the window seal on the doors that keeps the window from rattling as it is cranked up and down. Mine were cracked and coming apart so I removed them before priming the car and now I need to buy replacements and I don't even know what to search for and/or who to buy from.

Give a girl some help here?

Thanks!

gremlingrrl