Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1970 Gremlin Fuel tank parts

I just did mine and Galvins amc rambler parts had everything I needed for around 120.00.The seal,lockring,filter,and sending unit.

--- On Mon, 6/6/11, backThatThingUp YoYoYo <backthatthingupyoyoyo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: backThatThingUp YoYoYo <backthatthingupyoyoyo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 1970 Gremlin Fuel tank parts
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 6, 2011, 10:17 AM

Car was originally a 1970 I6 (now a V8).The gas tank was recently "boiled" and internally/externally coated.

What I need is a replacement fuel sending unit (I've seen them on ebay and I believe the vendor is actually close to Scranton, Pa)... just wondering if there are any other sources.

Also, the rubber (?) hose/tube that joins the external fuel filler to the fuel tank "neck" is fubar'd. I'm looking for a replacement. Seems like I've seen FORD/Stang replacements in the Summit catalog at some point but wondering if anyone knows of any AMC NOS or good substitute.

Thx.