To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 11:58:15 -0500
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] LEAD: For Sale - Nice Looking 73 Ambassador 401 Nevada police car

There is a 73 401 Nevada Police car with 401 on ebay right now, I just actually bid on
darned thing!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_rdcZ1QQitemZ260792611308QQru
ZhttpQ3aQ2fQ2fshopQ2eebayQ2ecomQ3a80Q2fiQ2ehtmlQ3fQ5ffromQ3dR40Q26Q5ftrksidQ3
dp5039Q2em570Q2el1313Q26Q5fnkwQ3d260792611308Q26Q5fsacatQ3dSeeQ2dAllQ2d
CategoriesQ26Q5ffviQ3d1

if lead breaks, look up item number 260792611308 it ends today, Sunday.