Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Power Steering for Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Power Steering for Gremlin

I did a V8 conversion from an 73 I6 & the pumps don't work. The brackets for the V8 & I6 don't match. I am looking for the pump & pulley for a V8 & have the pump & bracket for the I6. Hope this isn't confusing.