Re: [BaadAssGremlins] memorial day

Thanks and my wishes join yours for all other Vets  and their supporters as well.

    Ron   (U S Army, VN, '65-'66)

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx; baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 11:33 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] memorial day

I hope everyone has a good, and safe Mermorial Day:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/supporttroops.jpg

big thanks and a long prayer for those who gave ultimate sacrifice for this great country.
This is the Houston National Cemetery off Veterans Memorial in Houston, they will have a
big ceremony tomorrow to honor the fallen, chances are you have something in your area, if
unsure there is a LOCATIONS button in link here:

http://www.cem.va.gov/cems/nchp/houston.asp

this is main veterans link:

http://www.va.gov/

take care,