[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cars from Cars 2 in stores now

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cars from Cars 2 in stores now

I was at Toys R Us yesterday and the whole shelf is loaded with 'Grem' the Gremlin and 'Acer' the Pacer from Cars 2 movie, about $4 each, great job on detail also I may add. Lots of new characters, looked like a Aston Martin there that sprouts wings like the old Matty coupe in Bond movie in 1974.

To see what these look like go to www.ebay.com and simply search for 'cars 2 acer' and 'cars 2 grem' and they pop up.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx