[BaadAssGremlins] Last Corvair built (AMC related!)

[BaadAssGremlins] Last Corvair built (AMC related!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p2041548.m738&item=120721092998&viewitem=#v4-44

so you think AMCer's grunt, grumble, throw books and figures around and can't agree on how
many SS/AMXs, Rebel Machines, Mark Donohues and other fine quality automobiles made, read
above description of this "last Corvair built" which to me, is facinating. This stuck out
like sore thumb "which were built without dealer orders" it's a 'dealer push' car
something mentioned a number of times on my site.

Anyways, read whole auction, you could insert "AMC" in there instead of "Chevy" and never
know!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx