[BaadAssGremlins] re: top 50 ugliest cars

[BaadAssGremlins] re: top 50 ugliest cars

BMW (stands for Break My Window) can come up with some ugly stuff too you know, not
immune. BMW's Concept X9 makes me want to spray it with a can of Raid or Black Flag:

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/426/1621/38563310393_large.jpg

described as fugliest at least that is something AMC was never called. This one should
have stayed the size of Hot Wheels 1:64th scale.

http://www.chromjuwelen.com/de/component/content/article/247-blogcardomain/109666-fugliest-concept-car-in-recent-memory.html

there were several of these down in Corpus Christi when I was in high school, for some
reason I always confused them with Stutz Bearkats

http://www.chromjuwelen.com/de/component/content/article/247-blogcardomain/29775-a-70s-pimpmobile-reborn.html

but I believe the Bearkats were modded Gran Prix

http://www.madle.org/ebc.htm

one photo there are two polo riders sitting on top of horses, check out the Wookie model
standing next to car. I thought AMC had some ugly models found in alleys of Kenosha but at
least AMC never used Chewbacca to try to sell a car. Hope those polo riders won't swing
their light sabres at Chewy or there will be hell to face. Here is AMC's ugliest model, of
which I have always though the SC/360 would have sold better if they didn't find this
woman in a Milwaukee brothel to model next to car, she looks like a Klingon:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/71_sc360.jpg

lucky for us, and photoshop, Spock can turn on the Transporter and mind meld that out of
photo. Later aMC would use some beautiful models.

At least with the ugly pimpmobile Cadillac there, the mechanic don't have to open hood to
get to engine, just crawl thru headlight opening easily. And I thought Matador coupe had
big frog eye headlamps. Ex girlfriends too:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_AMX/69amx290-niceheadlights.jpg

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx