[BaadAssGremlins] Re: wanted: Grill 77-78 Gremlin Kansas City

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: wanted: Grill 77-78 Gremlin Kansas City

Get ahold of Richard Estermeyer on my VENDORS list:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/AMC_Vendors/amc_vendors.htm

he is parting out several Gremlins and Hornets, don't know if one is a 77-78 but worth a
call to him.

Here is someone with mess of gremlin parts for sale:

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/2347876408.html

and a place in FL parting out 74 Gremlin

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/2351354861.html
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx