[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Another thought on headers.

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Another thought on headers.

Tim,
I know what ya mean about being in college, and short on cash to experiment with on car parts!.. I'll most likely buy the Dougs Headers #109 just to make sure how they all fit... I'm north from you,, up in Nowthen, MN (twin cities area) I'll get in touch with you through your email...

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <timkott@...> wrote:

> I would buy a set and try them but I am a college student and don't have the money to experiment right now.  Thanks a ton Bob for doing all the hard work for me.  I live just south of Rochester in Fountain so if you need an extra hand and aren't too far away let me know.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bob" <baddassgremlin@> wrote:
> >
> > Tim,,
> > You are possibly correct on your thinking about those headers from Doug (#D109) for the late 60's rambler... I thought about ordering those also,, but figured I would wait and see how the 3 sets that I ordered fit... Otherwise,, next week,, I'll be ordering a set of those...
> > Bob In MN....
> >
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <timkott@> wrote:
> > >
> > > heres my thought...  Car Craft used Gremlin parts to convert their 67 rambler to run a 360 and 727.  Doug makes headers to fit a 66-69 ramblers.  I'm almost thinking that would be the header to run maybe...  i could be very wrong thought.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)