Re: [BaadAssGremlins] headers

Also my car took a top 10 trophy at a show put on by a chevy restoration place called ss396.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2011, at 8:56 PM, Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you want a SBC in your car, than build a Nova or any other Chevy.  Not only are the engines cheaper to built, but you can get any body part you want, plus upgrade up the ass.  Thats why you see about 30 or more of them for ever AMC the you see, at a show.
Ed
72 Gremlin X  / 401

I'm still considering a SBC for my Grem (currently has a '70 360 w/51cc dog leg ports).

Why go backwards when your already ahead of the game with your set up you have now?? Everything with a SBC swap is friggin BORING! I love seeing traditional hot rods with motors like a "Nailhead Buick" or a "394 cubed Olds" and sure you pay more for parts and having it rebuilt but its much more satisfying in the end either blowing the doors off or outshining some belly button ass "tree fiddy" swapped set of wheels.
Bart
74 Gremlin with a AMC 360 swap