[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Choice of long tube headers

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Choice of long tube headers

I ordered Hooker Super Comp headers (ceramic coated) for my 401 in the grem and when I got them, I was so disgusted with the quality, that I sent them back.. I ordered a set of Dougs Headers (ceramic coated #D103) last sunday night from summit, got them yesterday, Quality and design looks to be 100% great. I will be installing them this weekend, and let ya know how they fit. Caution: Those Headers on the E Bay ad are rectangle port, even though they list them for the 70's gremlin that should have dog leg ports.. Keep that in mind when you order any brand header, to make sure they are the port shape that you need.
Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, backThatThingUp YoYoYo <backthatthingupyoyoyo@...> wrote:

> Has anyone used these headers?
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Hooker-Headers-1972-76-Gremlin-Hornet-AMC-260-401-C-/280436652342?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item414b53b936
>

> I've heard that DOUG'S are the only ones to use.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)