Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Choice of long tube headers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Choice of long tube headers

Several things in auction below caught my eye:
" Availability does not imply that an item is in stock ready for shipment. Manufacturers
do get behind in their orders."
One of the first things ebay preachs to sellers is not to sell something you don't
actually have in stock.

Another no no although many sellers do it is put a photo of something else there, not
actual item.
"PICTURE MAY NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL PART"
So buyer beware as it could be tin headers.
And lastly it mentions that these headers fit, aw, ya'll read it:
"
            New Hooker Headers 1972-76 Gremlin Hornet AMC 260-401 C"
            That is some big type, but I have never seen a AMC 260.
            Use that 'ask seller a question' button on ebay first. Without going into long
post, I have never had a set of AMC V8 headers fit....have used them all except shorty
headers and Headers By Ed. But Blackjack, Cyclone, Hedman, all of them and either they
(pick one or all) sit on starter and burn up armature, have to use two sets of gaskets to
seal, ride too low and first possum, speed bump, rail road track you run over flattens
them, baffles don't seal, rust after 2 years due to area high humidity.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com