RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: parting out amc eagle new jersey crusher alert

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: parting out amc eagle new jersey crusher alert

Oh I quite agree!  It's a GREAT car.
A mighty fine specimen of an Eagle.
I have 5 such Eagles and none of them started off that well.  Those bumper
end caps are like gold.
2 of mine have some way to go to get THAT good... and this one is headed to
the crusher.  Shame.
The kinked hood is a VERY common problem with their stupid short-link hood
hinge setup.  Aside that, the rest of the car looks GREAT.
I'd go get the thing myself if it wasn't 2,000 miles away.
Screw the title, I could make it all work ;-)

L.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: