RE: [BaadAssGremlins] parting out amc eagle new jersey crusher alert

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] parting out amc eagle new jersey crusher alert

I don't understand this.
He will NOT sell the entire car?
But he WILL sell every part ON the car??

What's going on with that?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: