Re: [BaadAssGremlins] pie in the sky award winner...or new couch for wif

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] pie in the sky award winner...or new couch for wife?

My God, and i thought the seats in my gremlin were bad, iv seen junk yard dogs lay on better.. although you notice the bucket seats in the photo?

--- On Wed, 4/6/11, Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] pie in the sky award winner...or new couch for wife?
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 9:59 PM

I saw this and told Paige I found a great looking new couch for only $199 less shipping of
course. Haven't been hit with a aluminum 16 oz Miller Lite for years though, but that
might mean a YES after 23 years. Go take a look at this beauty. Free roaches upon request
though:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-Javelin-71-72-73-74-rear-seat-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eb426c210QQitemZ200590934544QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825