From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Gremlin V8 crossmember & gas tank wanted
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Kevin McCardell" <kmcjsb012@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 8:51 PM

Kevin is looking for a V8 crossmember and gas tank for a Gremlin he is attempting to
restore. Anyone wish to help out please feel free to reply and thanks in advance to all
who might, be sure to copy your reply to Kevin also.
Eddie Stakes
 713.464.8825  713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com