[BaadAssGremlins] AMCs for sale: 401 Gremlin, 67 Rebel, 70 Mark Donohue

[BaadAssGremlins] AMCs for sale: 401 Gremlin, 67 Rebel, 70 Mark Donohue Javelin, 87 Eagle, AMX more

Want to get "kids" involved in the hobby, break out the piggy bank and pick up one of
these American Motors cars for sale 3-25-11 might be able to take them to the spring and
summer events too.

 1970 Javelin for sale (project car). It's a light blue (big bad blue (AMC color))
304/auto. Black interior. Tired. Needs complete restoration or part it out. Driver side
damage but I have a complete used DS quarter which goes with the car. CA car as far as I
can tell. It is licensed but I let the insurance expire. Parked for years. I'll send pics
by email but will not answer email questions. Phone eight three one 758-4711 with
questions.  Joe Fulton   piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx 831-758-4711

70 Donohue. Commadore blue with light blue interior Built original 390 with approx
450hp.Hurst 4spd with Zoom clutch. Edelbrock Performer intake with Demon 850 Dbl Pumper.
Hooker super Comp headers with Flowmasters.3:91 posi rear end heavy duty suspension with
front & rear sway bars. Aftmkt Vintage Wheel Works Mini Lites & like new Dunlop Tires.
$22.5k Obo Must be seen to appreciated. call Ron @ 521-582-0754 days (8:30-4:30 PST) and
541-582-8901 (5:30-9:30 PST) eves for more info & pictures Thanks Eddie for the ""GREAT""
site & space! Ron amc70jav@xxxxxxxxxxx

FOR SALE, 1967 AMC REBEL SST 2Dr. HARDTOP, 57,000 original miles, White with Black vinyl
top, 290/V8, Automatic, Factory air conditioning, Power steering, Power brakes, Dual
exhaust, Factory rally wheels, Coker redline radial tires, Pictures on request, Asking
$14,000, Might consider partial trades. 419-668-8492 Tom Ritzenthaler tgritz32@xxxxxxxxx
419-668-8492

For sale 73 Gremlin X Factory v8 car with built 401 auto,Factory air,New brakes ,fuel
pump,carb OH ,have every thing expect grill.Many rare xtra parts go with car,Needs
paint,body work interior, $4500.00 or B/O Delano Mn Daniel Anderson  Dan.xman@xxxxxxxxxxx
612 919 7518

1987 AMC Eagle Wagon Limited Edition with 258 and automatic. Runs and drives, starts and
stops - like it is supposed to. Has a valve cover oil leak like most do. 69,255 + original
miles (I bought it from the original owners son - the mother rarely drove it - an average
of only 3,000 miles a year since new). Carpet is decent - driver seat needs recovered.
Mostly very minor cosmetic stuff (I think I have the couple of pieces of trim that are
missing and will include them from my parts cars). Car is maroon exterior and tan/lighter
brown interior. Clear Nevada Title - I bought it to part it out and it is in just too good
of shape to part. $1,000.00 OBO -Mike amcowner@xxxxxxxxxx  1-775-427-2695

1968 rebel s/w for parts, 290-auto,been sitting a long time,mostly complete,using a few
parts for my 68 conv.let me know what you need,car is in sc.thanks.  mark washburn
superchevy50@xxxxxxxxx  1-864-209-9194

68 AMX pro street or drag,,full tube chassis, 401,6-71 blower,enderlie fuel injection, set
up for methanol,727 trans,narrowed dana 60 spool, 4-link, front and rear coilovers,4 wheel
disc brakes, vintage centerlines,aluminum interior,,lexan windows,Ed Quay aluminum rear
wing,custom dash with a full set of autometer guages, straight body,color sanded and
buffed base/clear paint,too mush else to list here,,I used to race this in the early/mid
'90's,,the motor was built about 9 years ago, blower and injection were new at that time
along with a lot of other stuff,,took it to one show and its been parked inside collecting
dust ever since so it needs a lot of cleaning and TLC,,I havent had the time for it and
now I have an upcoming move where I wont have the storage space for it and my other
cars,,$32,500.00,,best to call for more info 352-472-4728,,email is amx2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
but I dont look at it often,,car is located in north central Florida,,thanks eddy for the
space Dave   352-472-4728

69 Javelin. This car has a lot of the Mod Javelin parts on it. I will part this car out
but would like to sell it complete. Loaded car with AC, Tilt Wheel, PDB, Posi rear end,
390/AT. All shipping will be from Calif. Thanks Eddie for the space. Mike Baumberger
baumbergers@xxxxxxxx  805-4407724

70 Hornet. Very nice body. V8 Posi rear end, AC parts, PS parts, disk brakes, extra sheet
metal, bucket seats and bench seats, extra dash and interior parts, all the clutch pedal
parts to convert to a 4 spd. At this point I will sell it with a 390 and 4spd for $3500.
Car is located in Calif. Thanks Eddie for the space. Mike Baumberger  baumbergers@xxxxxxxx
805-440-7724

I had a deal on these and it fell apart. Jerry, if you see this get well. 68/69 AMX, old
racecar project. This was being set up as a drag car and I was going to set it up for a
track car. Basically a roller body, door shells, front fenders, trunk lid, rear bumper,
rear glass, core front bumper. Cage, driveshaft loop. Wheel openings on the 1/4s have been
opened up for big tires but could be repaired by a good bodyman. No interior to speak of.
$1200 or will sell with one of the engines listed above at a dicount price for the engine.
Car is locaqted in Calif. Thanks Eddie for the space. Mike Baumberger
baumbergers@xxxxxxxx  805-440-7724

Parting out a 76 Hornet sedan. no engine or trans. I have AC parts, some body parts and
interior parts. 6cyl posi rear end. email with needs. Shipping from Calif. Thanks Eddie
for the space. Mike Baumberger  baumbergers@juno,com 805-440-7724

something for everyone above, all sorts of prices, almost a mini SUAD.  Got a AMC for
sale, looking for a part, buy, sell, trade, wanted, my AMC CLASSIFIEDS is free to post.
Ads deleted after 6 months. AMC related stuff only 1954-1988:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads.htm

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx