From: nick2canz <nick2canz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 1974 Gremlin in San Diego - unfinished project or parts car
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 11:46 PM

well I've had my dear car in the garage for a few years now and finally concluded I have no interest in fixing this thing back up.

I drove it for about five years as a daily driver up until a few years ago when the engine got a flat cam. I've pulled the cam out - but haven't gotten the motivation to buy a parts kit and finish the work. I did a meticulous job organizing the parts as I pulled them off - so it should be an easy project to resume. or just use the car for parts...

* less than 2k on rebuilt tranny
* body mostly good, needs paint
* cracked headlight door
* extra grille
* X package
* all plastic is there
* rear seat is good
* all glass is good
* leaking power steering pump - steering gear feels a tad loose
* door starting to sag
* new radiator
* speedo works
* extra parts
* late cali title/registration fees ~$600

if you have any need for a parts car, this is it - please contact me directly (nick2canz at yahoo)