[BaadAssGremlins] nuclear javelin

While watching ABC World News Friday March 11th, they were talking about the tsusami and
earthquake that hit Japan. A blurb was mentioned about all the "what ifs" lessons learned
and fallout of Chernobyl, and Three Mile Island. While they shows Three Mile Island
cooling towers in distance, the footage was from 1979 accident.....whoever the cameraman
at that time so many years ago, had a good eye. He spotted a 1970 AMC Javelin sitting near
the plant and a bumper sticker on back read " Nuclear Power" Free, clean, economical" on
back of the Bittersweet Orange 70 Javelin. The Javelin obviously had a laudan 1/2 roof or
full vinyl roof as you can see the 1/4 long chrome on it, also had Group 15 rear bumper
guards. But just good eye from cameraman showing the bumper sticker, then panning to huge
looming towers in back.

So pausing it best I could (was about 3 second pan shot!) I could on my flat screen, I
took photo of it simply because I do stuff like that to annoy wife. So if a AMC pops up in
commercial, show or something, she knows to call me to come look and will rewind. This one
I spotted in split second it was on. I didn't call her at work to tell her, figured would
annoy her personally when she got home.

Here is the image captured off the screen. My next question would be is this someone's car
we know and or does this Javelin still exist?

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/nuclear-javelin.jpg
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx