Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer motor mounts oddities

When the Chevy Citation came out they had a TV commercial in which they took the rear wheels off the car and it  pulled a boat.
Terry

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, March 11, 2011 9:55:12 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer motor mounts oddities

Aren't Mazdas still using rotary engines to this day? Speaking ot Olds Toronado there was a great photo of Croft Trailers framed on the wall down on Navigation years ago. There was a Toronado.....NO BACK WHEELS, hooked up to trailer and it toured the country this way the trailer held up rest of car I guess, too much physics for me. I used to rent trailers there for swap meets and was always facinated by that photo.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com