From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eddie Stakes
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 8:55 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer motor mounts oddities

Aren't Mazdas still using rotary engines to this day? Speaking ot Olds Toronado there was a great photo of Croft Trailers framed on the wall down on Navigation years ago. There was a Toronado.....NO BACK WHEELS, hooked up to trailer and it toured the country this way the trailer held up rest of car I guess, too much physics for me. I used to rent trailers there for swap meets and was always facinated by that photo.