[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 73 gremlin under restoration

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 73 gremlin under restoration

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@...> wrote:

   Thanks for the link and the resto pictures on this 73 Gremlin, Eddie. Somebody sure has a ton of cash to take this shell and make it a piece of auto "eye candy." I would love to see the final pictures to see what they decide to end up with and whether they make it an original resto, semi-original, or start to muck it all up with new add
ons in an attempt to modernize a proud little 38 year old classic.
   Having a special attraction to 73 "X"s I guess I consider myself very, very lucky to have bought three that I currently own now from different ebay auctions for a combined total $$$ that probably is 1/4 the amount of what that shop is charging the owner for that full restoration. I hope he/she gets the 30k in return for what they are investing. I do congratulate them for saving this classic from the crusher or dreaded "rat rod" fate, however.
   Just goes to show the old "originals" are harder and harder to come by and there are fewer and fewer of the old "originals" out there still running strong and proud of it. Check out my BAG folder for some true classic and ORIGINAL 73s and you will see why I like them JUST THE WAY THEY WERE!!!
> http://www.americanautorestoration.com/currentprojects/1973gremlin.html
>
> you folks on the badassgremlin site might enjoy this car in progress above......
> Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com