[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC Spirit Body Parts wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC Spirit Body Parts wanted

I spoke with Chad yesterday for awhile until I had to start doing third grade fractions with the kids, but Chad is looking for some Spirit parts, chances are many of you can help, and please feel free to comment and thansk in advance to all who might reply, be sure to copy your reply to him also since he is not member of these lists yet.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com