[BaadAssGremlins] amc dash plaques $1 each

[BaadAssGremlins] amc dash plaques $1 each

Since summer is just around corner although hard to think about as it is 28 outsided here
in Houston right now with light snow flurries on the west side and some of ya'll are
buried in deep white stuff like a Dallas Cowboys locker room and some like the customer I
talked to in upper Minnesota who said it was -20 recently summer is years away. Still,
don't make fatal mistake and wait until weeks to advertise your event or think everyone on
internet will know (hey, lots of AMC people I speak with are not online)......plan ahead!
You Canadians that have three days of summer can also get involved.

Here is a company below that is offering a great deal on dash plaques you might consider,
their information is down below. Any of you who have ever done a meet know artwork and
setup 'fees' can hurt, there is no set up fee from these folks. Go check it out, might be
a neat idea for your meet.
=======================
If your planning your  event and you are in need of dash plaques check us out.
We have a special .
2.5 x3 inch dash plaques for $1.00.
Yes that is correct $1.00 no set up fee only extra cost is the shipping Other sizes can be
ordered too for a different price.
We have over 20 years of making dash plaques; We have the lowest prices around on dash
plaques. You provide us with the artwork and will send you off a sample of it to see how
our high quality is.
Take a Moment and browse our website

www.carshowdashplaques.com/

Custom artwork is gladly accepted .
Computer generated artwork is preferred and accepted in most formats.
email us    lalondno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
========================
tell them I sent you,
Eddie Stakes