[BaadAssGremlins] parting our 68 rebel & 65 rambler

[BaadAssGremlins] parting our 68 rebel & 65 rambler

============================
Chris Cleland   moparmenis@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: 1968 rebel parts car /1965 rambler wagon/

 i talked to you earlier and you said you may know someone that maybe
interestes in these cars or parts off them.The Rebel is at this web site:
http://www.elevenrussians.com/
and i have sent you pics of the rambler
wagon please feel free to give anyone my number that needs parts or wants
the car. 505 239 2588 thanks christoper cleland
=============================
anyone looking for Rebel or Rambler parts see above link, thanks to AJ at
South Texas aMC 189 miles west of me for the heads up leads.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com