[BaadAssGremlins] amx wheel back spacing question

[BaadAssGremlins] amx wheel back spacing question

Mike below is looking for back spacing for some rims he wants to put on his 69 AMX. If
anyone can help him out please feel free to comment, copy your reply to Mike & thanks in
advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx