[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 8 track cassettes for your amc (was: cheep cassett

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 8 track cassettes for your amc (was: cheep cassette tapes:

Someone on the amc-list mentioned quadraphonic which was interesting shows some of our ages.

http://www.8trackheaven.com/quad.html

I didn't know 8 tracks attract UFOs either, but figured had to do something with Uriah Heep:

http://www.8trackheaven.com/ufo.html

Yes, Tom, there are people that buy, sell & trade 8 track tapes still

http://www.8trackheaven.com/where.html

I was at a local Salvation Army on I-10 dropping off a lot of stuff the boys don't use or wear anymore, and decided to go inside and look around, it's a big place and years ago in Corpus Christi used to buy Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars in there, super good deals. Was pleasantly surprised to see several boxes of used, some new, 8 track tapes for sale, 50 cents each, so bought Beatles, Steve Miller & KISS Alive for display in my AMCs like Rebel convertible, that have 8 track players, makes for great conversations at cruise nights and shows.

Here is main link, seems every 7-10 years I put this link up, rather cool site though

http://www.8trackheaven.com/

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx