[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS AMC Space Saver spare & ner-NOS Jack 64-66 Amb

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS AMC Space Saver spare & ner-NOS Jack 64-66 Amb/Clas/Marlin AM/FM radio

   Just a few additional comments. The older Gremlin inflator bottles had a different sticker layout than most of the newer reproduction stickers you see advertised for sale on the internet. I have an original inflator bottle with sticker from my 73 Gremlin "X" and most you see now are for later AMX inflator bottles. But something to show for a show is better than nothing. These bottles are amazingly easy to restore to like new condition provided you find the exact paint match color and take your time in sanding down the bottle prior to repainting.
   Also as an aside I have the kidney bean space saver spare decals along with the color instruction sheet that goes with them for sale and have sold them on ebay for about a year. Anyone interested let me know. I also have 4.2 litre decals for sale too and they are "dead nuts on" for an exact match.

   Lastly, Eddie, if you would consider selling a few sets of your American Motors volcano rings to a BAG member like myself, please let me know as I would take about 4 sets.

   Gary

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@...> wrote:

> newer inflator sticker
>

> http://www.amarkamc.com/category.sc;jsessionid=0FB7E7E376DF70134A811A31A27E5E67.qscstrfrnt02?categoryId=15