[BaadAssGremlins] double rainbow houston texas 12.29.10

[BaadAssGremlins] double rainbow houston texas 12.29.10

Hi thought some of you might like this, it is a rare double rainbow above Houston, Texas,
taken
December 29th, 2010 about 5:00pm...we got a break in clouds and rain here on west side, we
had about 3 inches here just west of Beltway 8 & north of I-10 on Brittmoore near Addicks
dam. I was raking leaves out of ditch for drainage purposes and noticed break in clouds
with sunshine! So grabbed camera and went into the field with boys and took these
photos...the boys let me know that you get TWO WISHES and there are TWO pots of gold out
there for someone when you see double rainbow, take care, this is it on youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAkQ6IW7D-M

AMC related! Drove Baby Bessie the 39,000 mile 82 Concord wagon to take boys to get some
Mexican food off Gessner, it was raining like a cow peeing on two flat rocks, car runs
super, had defroster full blast, wipers going full blast, radio on, headlights on also,
and best of all, was not raining inside car like uh, some of my AMCs do. But really heavy
rain all day, no flooding though.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx