From: Billy Strength <strengthb@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, December 23, 2010 6:24:05 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Need Help

 1977 232 6 Cyl Auto, New fuel pump,fuel filter, kit in carburator, vacuum hoses replaced, new plugs,wires, rotor cap and rotor. Compression check at 120 pounds or better on each cyl. New Ignition Control Module. New air filter in air cleaner. Just replaced the whole exhaust from manifold,converter,open flow muffler. Gremlin was stored inside for the last 17 years. Why is this thing still slightly missing at low speeds and at idle? I am about ready to pull the 3 strands of hair that is still attached to my scalp. Someone please tell me what will fix. The fuel tank has been cleaned also.
Thanks
Billy