[BaadAssGremlins] Subject: [AMC-list] Trans-Am Javelin on Ebay / Other O

[BaadAssGremlins] Subject: [AMC-list] Trans-Am Javelin on Ebay / Other Owners

Hi Josh, no, not me, no forum on my site nor do I want to babysit! I have enough fun
babysitting drunks in Houston sports bars! Someone might have mentioned I have a Registry
on my site,

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc-registry/registries.htm

you in there already.

In the real AMC forum there is a thread I think

http://amccars.net/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl

but I don't stop by there too often...simply no time anymore.

For those wondering what all the commotion about, he is selling his Trans Am 70 Javelin
this is auction, even if you can't afford it, go put it on your 'watch' christmas list
perhaps:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMC-Javelin-Trans-Am-TRANS-AM-JAVELIN-Rare-Factory-T-A-Javelin-00-Code-/280605269281?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4155609d21

and if you can afford it, then maybe you my new best $$ friend since my rich, humble and
honorable immensely wealthy nigerian friends didn't come thru for the 5468th time darn it.
Sort of like betting on the Buffalo Bills or Houston Texans to get in playoffs, just let
me give money to bookie now as ain't going to happen year after year like groundhog day.

Good luck with the Trans Am Javelin in the ebay auction also, and Merry Christmas to you
and family it is 73 degrees outside today for my north of Mason Dixon line AMC customers
or those folks floating away in Amphicars & Pacers in California
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com