[BaadAssGremlins] big mess o amc parts for sale spirit amx

[BaadAssGremlins] big mess o amc parts for sale spirit amx

Hey everyone, not sure David on here or if he listed this on here, it appeared on my site
and amc-list looks like a big mess of AMC stuff, especially Spirit AMX items, ya'll
contact him directly if interested, I have dealt with David thru years, good guy...
=============================
Just a note to any and all of you who may be interested in the AMC parts I have for sale.
I need to sell these parts since my active days in our hobby have passed. I have a
comprehensive list of all the parts available for anyone who might request it and I can
send it via e-mail. It is on Windows Word. just so you know. What I have are most
specifically parts for a 1979 AMX, mainly all NOS and there are a number of used parts in
excellent condition (not crap-o junk from the wrecking yard). The lists are separate for
NOS and used parts. Please note I have multiples of some items (the lists show this). Some
of these parts do fit other vehicles, but I had a 1979 AMX, hence the reason for all the
AMX specific parts. I also have a good deal of literature and parts books specific to
those years. For those of you that like cool old stuff, I have a Microfiche Reader NOS, in
the box, a full desktop, public library sized one and the 1979 to 1983 and 1984 to 1988
parts catalogs on Microfiche to go with it for sale. There is also a list of Au-ve-co
fasteners, clips and clamps all specific to AMC for sale. For those of you who do not
know, Au-ve-co sells all types of clips, fasteners, etc. for automotive use. All the
fasteners I have are in boxes of 10 to 100. I will sell only full boxes. I have a complete
set of crimp ring hose clamps from Au-ve-co of all sizes typically used by AMC for various
under hood hose connections on the list. You will find things like NOS, AMX V-8 specific
radiator hoses with AMC markings, factory "ok" and "paint ok" stickers, rare showroom
display books, NOS 1966 Ambassador tail-light lenses, center caps for Turbocast II rims
NOS and used, just lots of different things. Please, if you request these lists, review
them carefully. There are lots of "goodies" buried in these lists and many of the parts
are not obtainable any longer. Some of the literature is quite rare as well. There are
even a few Rambler parts to spice things up! So get out your e-mail addresses and open
your check books because this stuff needs to go. If you don't get it now, you won't. Most
will go to a local dealer who will sell it for more than I will and the rest heads off to
the land fill. If you have a 1979 or even 1980 AMX, now is the time to wake up, spend some
money and get some pretty rare parts before they are gone for good. If you are restoring
that 1979 AMX, I probably have a part you need! You can contact me at: dfromm@xxxxxxxxxxx
The parts are located just a few miles north of Portland, Oregon for those of you wanting
the whole pile. Thanks folks!  David Fromm 503-807-5394  12.03.10 21:54:30
==============================
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx