Re: [BaadAssGremlins]Link to Doc's obituary... Funeral Info For Doc.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins]Link to Doc's obituary... Funeral Info For Doc.....

I always enjoyed Doc's posts and sorry to hear of his passing.
Here is a link to his obituary:

http://www.nyjnews.com/obits/Obit1.php?pid=3115019&fulldate=2010-12-09

onree in Nebraska