Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: We Lost a Fellow Modeler. DOC Passed Away Thi

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: We Lost a Fellow Modeler. DOC Passed Away This Morning...

I am really sorry to hear of Doc's passing. Eventhough I hardly knew him, he gave some great repair tips and I also believe I bought a part from him on one occasion. This group will not be the same without Doc. He is probably driving around up there in a mint condition Hornet. RIP Doc!

--- On Wed, 12/8/10, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: We Lost a Fellow Modeler. DOC Passed Away This Morning...
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 7:31 AM

This is sad news for sure. I met and talked with Doc quite a few times. He was a great guy to talk to. NO BS kinda guy! I sold him many parts for his hornet he was excited to get parts he didnt have to do anything to...just install them( parts were the same color)
 His models were awe inspiring! He was also proud his son was into AMC's although not like he was. I unfortunatly lost his # last year and  lost touch.
 I am glad he is at peace now as his health has been failing over the past few years.
 Davis Martin