From: Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Dec 7, 2010 1:19 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: [Buy Sell Trade] We Lost a Fellow Modeler. DOC Passed Away This Morning...

--- On Tue, 12/7/10, todd mcwilliams <tbmac1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: todd mcwilliams <tbmac1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: johanmodelsresurrected@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, drasticplastics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AmericanMotorsModelBuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BuySellAndTradeModelClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, modelvehiclebuildersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 9:57 AM

Hello Everyone,

    It is great saddness that I write this, but "Doc" passed away this morning. We all know him as "Doc", but his name is Michael R. Deubel. I've known Doc for last 8-9 years, pretty much when he first started the AMC Group. We have lost a good modeler and a wealth of information.
    I just talked to his wife Geri and she informed me of his passing. She's holding up good but has a sad task ahead of her taking care of all the burial arrangements and such. I will inform everyone of the arrangements as I am told of them. Please keep the family in prayer.

Good by Mr. AMC!

Thanks - Todd McWilliams