[BaadAssGremlins] Non AMC Weekend

I was in my garage saturday, doing some body work on my 72 Gremlin, when this guy who lives up the street pulls into my driveway, with a sweet 65 Mustang soft top, He is one of those guys that you wave to but never really talk to them.  He knew that I was a car guy, because he always sees me in my garage.  Anyway, he just found this Mustang and wanted my opinion of it.  The car was clean, low miles 48,000, and orginal, with a V8 4 sp. I told him it looked great and asked him what they were asking for it.  Turns out it belonged to a airman at the base, who is the 2nd owner, he needed money and was asking $5,000 for it.  I told him that if he didn’t buy it, that I wanted it.  Well he did buy it, but on the plus side, I have a new car guy on the street, and he wants to learn how to do body work and things,  It’s always good to have a extra set of hands close by if you need them.  And he thinks that my Gremlin has some cool body line, and he cannot remember the last time he saw one on the street.