[BaadAssGremlins] Re: black sc/360 hornet for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: black sc/360 hornet for sale

Hello guy's .I never chime in,but also feel this is a good time,(my sister is my inshur. agent),Be CAREFULL.You want to be covered for your investment.YES it's cheap,but !!! WILL it REPLACE that Gremlin,Hornet,never mind optioned,, factory stuff.,ie V8,AMX..The key to insurance is replacement,,,there is not alot of replacement... out there....Never mind an accurate placement of value on say ,,just   a  V8 Concord,that is actually an AMX(Rare).Just make sure you have coverage in the end.   Also,Remember,, your not coming in contact(accident wise) with your average toyota,there's alot of expensive CRAP out there,and A-hole owners   .Just lookin out for the All Americans folks.  Walter Voeks Upstate NY.