[BaadAssGremlins] Angela Dorian aka Victoria Vetri caps her boyfriend, c

[BaadAssGremlins] Angela Dorian aka Victoria Vetri caps her boyfriend, could face life in prison

Geez......you just sell your pink AMX and go nuts. Looks like I'll never get Angela
Dorian's autograph now, it was on my 'hot list' (along with a dozen other related to AMC)
but apparently she capped her boyfriend's butt and could face life in prison now.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/popcast/6315612/playmatecouldfacelifeinprison/

Thanks to Bob Pagels for the heads up although Richard Estermeyer also mentioned this. Too
bad. I talked just a few months ago to the guy who was selling her AMX at the broker place
in California, as he had it listed on ebay, car looked sort of forlorn sitting there in
used car lot but my question to him was is she was ok and in good health, his reply was
she was great health and had stopped by and was laughing with him and boss, so no apparent
issues. I guess if it goes to jury trial she will be in there with Paris and Lindsey,
maybe deported over border to NV with OJ perhaps.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com